Woman sitting on a park bench by the sea

Respite and carer support

Respite and Carer Support are funded by the Ministry of Health and provide an opportunity for you to get a much needed break. But, there are also other ways you can take time out to relax and unwind.

Read more
Woman preparing vegetables for dinner

Community residential homes

Community residential homes are an option for people who need a higher level of support, as often there is a caregiver on-site to help you out. Funded by the Ministry of Health, community residential homes are for people with long-term physical, intellectual and/or sensory disabilities who meet certain criteria.

Read more