Life Fit Programme
A fitness, exercise and health programme in Hamilton that will support you to achieve your fitness and health goals.
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Improve physical fitness and abilities
- Work alongside others with similar health and fitness goals
- Build personal development and social skills
- Enjoy a fun, safe and social environment
This programme is open to any person aged 15+ with an intellectual disability and or mental illness.
The programme aims to encourage participants to live an active and healthy lifestyle.
There is a small membership fee of $30 per year after two free visits to the programme. Please bring along your own water bottle, sweat towel and a positive attitude to every training.
Life Unlimited coordinates the programme. All staff are there to support individuals to achieve their training goals.