Business Support Manager
Interested in a role where you can make a real difference?
Life Unlimited is a national organisation providing information, education, support and equipment to enable living independence for everyone.
We are seeking a skilled senior manager who can provide business support with clarity and strategic direction. Reporting to the chief executive you will be part of the Senior Leadership team.
This role provides strategic and quality insight into business processes, systems and direction to support the effective delivery of Life Unlimited services. You will be responsible for providing business support to each of the service leads, and the chief executive, and coordinating business support services with our shared service unit, Enrich Life.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting the creation of accurate forecasts and budgets
- Quality oversight ensuring contractual and policy guidelines are relevant and being applied
- Seeking continuous improvement in systems, processes, and policies to better meet our purpose
- Overseeing shared service delivery by Enrich Life, ensuring effective delivery and realistic demands from Life Unlimited.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Strong management accounting skills
- Business acumen and a high level of financial literacy
- Effective relationship building skills
- Experience working in a business support function covering multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated strategic leadership capability
- An understanding and preferably experience in the not for profit section.
We encourage people with lived experience of a disability to apply.
Applications close at 10am on Monday 23 November 2020.